Saturday 10 September 2016

Andiroc My Prayer (Our Story) Video Release

Andiroc has released it's title track 'My Prayer' from the 2015 album with the same name on the 9th of September 2016. The track is an original Anidroc tune by Andiroc, lyrics by Mario Cordina. Recorded at Anidroc studios in Jana Z Kolna in Szczecin, Poland.

The video is a double release with My Prayer Our Story being the first part of two films starring Jagoda Beltrani Andiroc and Mario Andiroc. Guest stars include John Perkins, Sharon Naudi, Ramon Naudi and Amanda Hsu. The film is directed by Mario Cordina for Anidroc and features photos by Amanda Hsu.

The story is that of a man writing a prayer of love and sending it as a message in a bottle floating on the waves, to be picked up by a woman in some other part of the world. The pictures evolve round the real wedding scenes and emotions filmed on the 6th of August 2016 when Jagoda Beltrani Andiroc and Mario Andiroc joined their hands in marriage on St.Paul's Island in Malta.

"'My Prayer' is a very personal and emotional album throughout. Both of us thought that it was a fitting end to the album and a fitting theme for its video. Never in our wildest dreams did we ever think that this song composed about two years ago would ever encapsulate such an important moment in our lives." Mario Anidroc.

"Mario's prayer seemed to echo my own thoughts and feelings when I heard it the first time. It felt so close to my own perception of love in personal life and beyond. We had known each other for a long time, this song just brought us that step closer to each other." Jagoda Beltrani Anidroc.

"At the end of the day music is about sharing and we decided to share this moment in time with all of you." Mario Anidroc. 

My Prayer
Lyrics ( Andiroc)

I pray for love,
May it save me from harm,
Keep me warm, keep me sane,
Make me forget, 
Soothe and brush away the pain.

And I pray for love,
May it carry me home.
Share my hopes, share my bed,
That I may find, 
A goal, a road ahead.


I pray for love,
Is there love out there?
Will you carry me home,
Will you give me someone,
To care for?

Watch the video and wish the Andiroc couple the best of life to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment