Saturday 28 June 2014

Are You Kidding? The New Anidroc Release

Anidroc has released its new track today entitled "Are you Kidding?" Recorded at Anidroc Studios it is an A.M.P. production 2014.



Are You Kidding?
Lyrics Anidroc.

Like a candle in the wind, 
Blow me out for I have sinned, 
Blow me out. 

Like a river running wild, 
They built a dam and made me mild, 
With no way out. 

Chain me, lock me up and they tell me I'm free, 
Chain me, lock me up, am I to blind to see? 
Or are they kidding me? 

Like an ant that ran up a hill, 
To be crushed underfoot for not lying still, 
Crushed underfoot. 
Big brother with doublespeak, 
Making sure that I keep silent and meek. 
We're all brothers. 

Chain me, lock me up and they tell me I'm free, 
Chain me, lock me up, am I to blind to see? Or are they kidding me?

Here's the track available on sound cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment